Follow by Email

Sunday, October 23, 2016

A Finish, Some Mountains and a Cutie

I've been working on this project for a few years even though it's very simple......it's flannel (dog hair magnet) and I had the squares sewn together ages ago!  But I wanted to hand stitch the appliqué so that is what took me awhile......I'd stitch some and it would sit.  I was tired of having it hang around and I was close to being finished so I got it done!  (quilting is still needed)  None of the squares line up.....how hard is that Jane????  Well, it's done and the kit was a gift from Son2 one year for my birthday (He was working near Moosejaw, Sask and went to The Quilt Patch...it is one of their patterns).  I did finish another even older UFO but haven't taken a picture of it yet....a project started in 2010!  That will be saved for my next post.

I do love our view on a clear day....spring, summer, fall or winter.  Here was our view the other day......look at the snow on those mountains.  


Then there is this little cutie.....that giraffe was his Daddy's....a gift from his grandma so Jude's great grandma.....the perfect size to grab, hold and chew on!  I'm glad I kept things like that.  :o)


Surgery is this week.............the countdown is on!

1 comment:

  1. Quilt looks great Jane. Wishing you all the best with your surgery this week. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete