Follow by Email

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Five Months

Well, this little cutie patootie is five months old......already!!!!!!!!!!  Her Mommy took this picture while she was wiggling and scootching herself from her play mat to the couch.  It won't be long before she is crawling!  


Only three more school days with the kiddos, one morning of packing up the classroom and then we are free!!  I am ready....have I said that already?  Several times?  Oops!  

Jenna had a Dr appointment today and nothing has changed.....she wants her little one to hold off for another week......I know he will come when he's ready whether they are or not.  :o)   I do want to be done work so I can leave at a moments notice!  So he can wait for a bit.  ;o)

Hubby is almost done work up north and will be home either tomorrow or Saturday and is off to the new job Tuesday.  It will so nice having him closer....2 hours away as opposed to 7.5!!  

Still have my blasted cough...its a dry one that chokes me when I have a coughing fit!  Grrrrr.  I did sleep a tiny bit better last night (basically sitting up) but I had had four nights of coughing....all....night....long.  I took nighttime cough and cold pill medicine...nothing.  I took nighttime dry cough liquid medicine....no help.  I had the humidifier right by my bed one night....nope, didn't help.  I sure hope it gets a lot better before Hubby gets here....I don't want to have to sleep on the couch!  LOL!

Got the grass mowed after work today then met my friend Mavis for coffee at Tim Hortons and had a great visit.  We have to do it more often.  Lots of things I have to fit into life more often.........

I think I will go up to my sewing room and see if anything inspires me.....like maybe quilting a baby quilt??  Yikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment