Follow by Email

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Baby On The Way!

It's been a busy month.  Daughter2s baby shower was a success.  Lots of gals here and she received some lovely gifts.  I'm hoping this one was her favorite...  ;-)

Seven weeks to go now....wowzers!  She had pregnancy photos done today and here's the sneak peek!  Courtney, the photographer, is a girl she works with.....great job!!

I haven't done a speck of Christmas decorating yet.  I hope to do some this week before Hubby is home next week.  FB reminded me that three years ago on the 27th I had my tree up!  Oops....a little later this year!  I've barely done any Christmas shopping either!!!!!!  I was thinking the other day that I haven't worked around Christmas for a few years....I think that is why I was more organized...or less organized now!  And you would think working with children I would be in the mood....nope....not yet anyway!
She's no help!  Hahahaha!



1 comment: