Follow by Email

Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Beautiful Fall...So Far!

I'm not doing very well keeping up with my blog.  Some days there's nothing to write about....a lot of days!  My life isn't exciting...at all....and for that I am thankful, really!

I made a quick stop at Sally Ann the other day and found a couple of treasures!!!!!!  A handmade rug (love it!!!!  The dogs love it too!) and a lamp....$5 each!  Makes the living room even cozier!

Fall has come in nicely.....the other morning there was a tiny bit of ice on the lake....

The geese couldn't get to that corner!  LOL!

But today, while leaving for Calgary, this was our temperature!

Our little Pixie has put on a bit of weight in a relatively short period of time.....she was due for her shots so off to the vets we went.  They took blood to check her thyroid although we didn't think there were other signs that it wasn't functioning right.  She got a nice purple bandage which had to stay on 
for half an hour.....she soaked up all the attention and even pouted a bit!!


Turns out, she just eats too much so we came home with some new food which she can only have 1/4 of a cup per day!  Lord this will be a fun job....not!!!!!! 

I need to start making a Christmas list and get working on it.  There were a ton of Christmas craft sales in the area this weekend but I didn't go to any.  My problem would be buying for me and not for gifts plus, I didn't want to go alone.  I need to find a partner in crime who will go with me!! I should be making my own crafts for gifts...but Daughter2 has hockey games both today and tomorrow and every weekend this month.  I'm feeling like avoiding gift giving this year!  I wish!  I wish it was just about family and food and fun!  But it's not.......so starting to getting organized I must!  Seems to come faster every year!!!!

Next weekend is Daughter1's baby shower.  There will be a ton of people here in our house I don't know but she's excited and I can't wait for it to be over!  Hahaha!  Then the weekend after, Daughter2 can move into her new place which means the cats can too!  Woot woot!!!!  Something to look forward too! Hahahaha!  Hubby will be home then too.  :-). 

I think it's time for bed.....I bought a couple of Christmas magazines today...maybe they will help!








No comments:

Post a Comment