Sunday morning I got the morning off from breakfast making and we went up to Smittys for breakfast. When leaving, our boys bought a surprise from the machine by the till.....they "won" fake stick on mustaches!!!!!.....goofs!!
Sunday was also the day of the Canadian Pickers Auction at near-by Saskatoon Farm.....Hmmmmm I wonder what Dads real reason for coming down was??? I had asked him to get me a tin toy truck for using when decorating, especially for Christmas and he delivered!
I think it's perfect!!
I haven't been sewing at all lately except for some binding finishes. Here are three (forgive me if I've already posted the wildlife one!)
I plan on enjoying my weekend.....I have no where to go and Amy doesn't have games in Calgary so she's off with the team. I'm hoping to play on the 'toy' I bought a couple of weeks ago....but every time I say that, it never happens!!!!!
But I had best get to sleep before I fall asleep sitting up!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment