Follow by Email

Monday, March 2, 2015

March Came In Like A Lion

It's been cold and today was crazy windy and snowy on and off!  Yuck....but we are to get plus temps this week....up and down, up and down!  Crazy!

Remember last post when I said I joked about never sewing again?  Well, I still haven't sewn but bought some yummy fabric the other day.  Fresh Cuts by Basic Grey.  I LOVE this line....so springy!!!  I do have a plan for it and had intentions to cut it out this afternoon but never got around to it.  Here is what I bought....drool!!!!!

I did get this ready to stitch...the April insert for the Live Simply frame....oops, it's wool!



The job is going great!!!!  The little guy I work with on Mon/Wed/Fri is a sweetheart!  He's been going to junior kindergarten since November so is doing really well!  My Tues/Thurs fellow started the same day I did.  Thursday was a much better day as he didn't cry the-whole-time! Yep, Tuesday he cried for almost 2 1/2 hours straight!  Nothing we did could distract him from wanting his mommy!!!  I sure hope tomorrow is a good day too and things get progressively better!!!!!  I love getting out of the house and I love how it's just the mornings.  Perfect!  I walked by this rock on my way to work the first day...it's been there since the flood but I pretended it was meant just for me!

Today was not a good start to the week.  I usually walk but mentioned how miserable today was.  Well, a van was wanting out of the parking lot so I quickly pulled into this spot, not seeing the stump....and I didn't feel anything either....I thought maybe the bottom black part of my front caught a curb stop....nope.  This is one of the pics I took of the damage....it's quite extensive so I will be off to get a quote for repairs.   Darn it!!!!!!!!!!!   Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Tomorrow I plan on walking regardless of how cold it is!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I have some sewing updates in the next little while.  I can't wait to pop open that jelly roll and think Spring!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment