I finished my quilt top with that yummy jelly roll. It's off to be quilted with just a white flannel backing!
I really loved this fabric line. My binding is the "orange"....we will see how it looks. I usually use a darker border but this lighter one made it feel more feminine.
Friday was a beautiful day! After work I drove to Cochrane to meet my friend Kim (her son was playing in a hockey tournament there) and we went up to the quilt shop, had ice cream then went for supper. As per usual we had a great visit with lots of laughs! Yesterday Daughter2 had a hockey game in Calgary and oh, the downpour!!!! Driving in that rain was almost like driving in a snow storm! Once the game was over, the sun was shining and it was dried up! Whew! Her and I went to The Cheesecake Factory for supper. Yummmmmm.
So I think that Spring has truly arrived although we know we can still have snow. Here's the new mantle sign:
Nothing exciting on the agenda today. I am fighting a potential doozer of a cold so will lay low and only wash our bedding and get a few groceries then relax with a hot beverage. I'm sure this guy will be somewhere close by....my grand dog Gordon:
Enjoy the day!



2 comments:
Ah lovely Gord! Look forward to seeing your quilt when it comes back 😊
A very pretty quilt! Happy Easter ☺
Post a Comment