This darn pandemic isn't keeping me from shopping!!!!! Here are a few quilty books I've received lately. I also bought the new Art To Heart book....no pic. ARGH I'm weak!!! My friend Pam went to Fabricland in Grande Prairie yesterday and was told she had to wear a mask......I will not be shopping in a mask so it's a good thing I don't NEED anything and IF I do, it can be ordered online! ๐
I may have to breakdown soon and see how my hairdresser and their shop is working things.....my greys are taking over and even though I don't mind my hair longer, it needs to be thinned a bit! Looks like I have a hair helmet on my head!!!!!
We bought this swing/chair and these two enjoyed it last weekend! I love sitting in it too but Hubby put it a bit high so getting out of it is interesting! ๐ Good thing it's tucked away in the woods!
Great Grandpa meeting Brody for the first time:
And this thief!!!! I was in the basement picking thread colors for a stitchery. I went to put them together in a bag and realized one was missing....well this guy, who is always down there "helping" me, went running off upstairs with it in his mouth!!!!!! We had quite the chase happening before I got it back!!!!!!
Have you ever watch Hoarders on tv? Did it make you feel like cleaning your house and maybe do a bit of decluttering?? Well, realty listings do that to me! Now, maybe realtors can't talk to people about hiding their clutter before taking pictures.....maybe they aren't allowed to touch a towel hanging askew on a towel rack.....I was looking at a listing for a property close to me...just out of curiosity....I don't know how much land but it was listed for $799,000 (see? only looking because I was curious!) Well, I couldn't continue "looking" inside the house! For one, the pictures were grainy (a BIG pet peeve of mine.....use a professional photographer OR good camera at the very least!) and the clutter EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! Not sure why it's a pet peeve of mine but it drives me nuts...like looking at listings in the middle of summer that show winter pictures! Update your pictures! Really, realtors make good money.....make them work for it! My hubby has always said I should have been a realtor....not sure about that! LOL Maybe I could be a stager.....anyway, now you know a pet peeve of mine (and why, when I cleaned yesterday, I made a few de-cluttering changes!)!!!!
Sunny day here today....but we had frost warnings again last night! Argh....I can't wait for a day when it's warm enough to sit and have my morning coffee outside! I'm sure it will happen eventually ๐๐ค





No comments:
Post a Comment