Monday, June 15, 2020

Flowers and Bees and Babies

Sitting outside after house cleaning, laundry (not quite done) and having my lunch.  It's sunny (now) but a little breezy.  Still very comfortable.  😁

Here is a busy little bee on our apple tree blossom......the blossoms are almost gone now (after all the rain!) but it was just buzzing with activity.


I'm coming along on this (year long!!) project.  Seems weird stitching on a Christmas themed project during the spring/summer but I really would like to get it done for Christmas this year.  I think I will.


This little guy turned 3 months on the 10th.  He's really a content fella!  


We had visitors on the weekend and they brought me two bunches of beautiful peonies!!!!!!  I LOVE peonies! 



 I bought this dude some old/vintage Ninja Turtles at the children's consignment place in town.  He LOVED them and played with them the whole time he was here.  I joked that he had to leave them at our place and wasn't able to take them home!  (yeah right!)


Out in the Gator but he wanted to ride.....then the battery died so he had to walk!  HAHAHA  This belonged to his Mommy (the driver) when she was little!!

I dug out my ice cream maker and first off made some strawberry ice cream (it was good) and yesterday made vanilla ice cream and remembered some frozen raspberries I had.....I think it turned out the best!  I may have over churned the strawberry ice cream.  It's still tasty of course but a different consistency.  This is a picture of the vanilla raspberry:


I really, really don't need to be eating ice cream or anything with calories!  My middle is likely the biggest it's ever been...well except pregnant!  Wish I was in the right frame of mind to do something about it!  I was texting with Kim this morning and I told her I have too many worries and no "excitement".....hum drum kinda life and do not feel motivated to track points (WW) or start walking every day.  Don't get me wrong...I am NOT complaining and I know that only I can change things because, let's face it, it is all in my head (for the most part)!!!!  Sooooooo many people have things going on in their worlds that are not good.  I just need to decide to change what's going on in my mental "place".  Hopefully soon.  😊









1 comment:

Kimbo said...

Let’s just be kind to ourselves. I’m sure Jude just sees love when he sees you!