Good Morning.....it is 7:30 am but I've been up for forever! Hubby left for work at 5 and I've been up since....I think even before that as I saw the clock at 2, 3, and 4. I'm a great sleeper so I don't know what is happening!!!!!!!!!! ARGH! I don't ever nap but today might be a first! 😴
Remember I told you about my new favourite candles?? Here they are! I have Momma's Kitchen melting right now.......Fall Harvest was yesterday and as I mentioned, Pumpkin Spice the first day. They are amazing!!!!!
Yesterday was a good sewing day (more on that in a bit). I had the tumblers sewn together for awhile and yesterday decided to add the borders. It finished at 60" x 78". I have a jelly roll in this fabric line too (Farmer's Daughter by Lella Boutique) and have border fabric left over so I will see what I can make with that.
My "helper". She was soon fast asleep after this picture was taken!
So here is the reason it was a good sewing day:
We got more after these pics were taken.......maybe it will stop today???? I saw that we had snow on the first day of fall last year so I guess it was "late" this year!!! UGH!!!! 😩 I believe it stayed last year but I sure hope it doesn't stay this year because we had crappy summer weather (or NO summer weather) and if we have a long winter it might drive me to drink! 🍷
I made use of my new baby:
And had a lot of cuddles after I was done in my sewing area:
Survived the day......today doesn't look much better although at this time there are no flakes coming down! 🙏
It is cleaning day and ...... I'm not sure. I might have to fit a nap in later on but I'd best get moving before I fade!



No comments:
Post a Comment