Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I Am Happy :o)

Yesterday was the first day of school for the kiddos.  The night before I was feeling a bit sad.....thinking I would be a soppy, depressed mess.  But I wasn't!  I wished all the EAs a wonderful day on our private FB page, spent time in my sewing room (after my leisurely coffee and yogurt) and then sat outside and stitched bindings.  I stayed up too late last night (I had intentions of getting to bed early....but watched America's Got Talent until 11! By the time I shower and get to bed it was almost 12!  LOL)  and then slept in until 8 this morning!!!!  Beautiful, sunshiny day again today and I went and bought some new magazines, got my hair done, grabbed a Pumpkin Spice Iced Cap from Timmies and on my way home got my parcel from Connecting Threads (three quilt books, a new mug, glue, gloves and a hexie template) in the mailbox.  I am sitting outside right now enjoying the weather and writing this post!!  Life is good!!!!!

Hubby is away working and said he is working the weekend so I will be "free" for two weeks.  Now, that is a long time for me to be alone but I think some of the kids are coming this weekend so it will be perfect!!  He will be home next Friday.

I have so much I should be doing!!!!  The darn garage clean out for one.  I don't think a garage sale is going to happen so I will box up donations and try and sell "good" stuff online.  Then to get ready for my quilting purge sale!!!!!!

This little squirt was here last weekend and so was her Uncle (in the background....avoiding the picture!)  She is so funny!!!!  I have this darn cold so was a bit drained Sunday but perked up Monday!)



It's looking and feeling more and more like fall here.  I cannot believe how fast the leaves are changing!  Yikes!  I do love this time of the year and once again, wished it would be the longest season instead of the shortest!  I need to get at my fall decor so I can put a few things up and purge/sell the rest!!

Trying to stitch bindings is hard with a helper!  😜



Two of my new fall projects done and ready to hang:





All the critters are outside with me enjoying this weather too.  I hope you are having some beautiful fall weather where you are!!!!



No comments: