Monday, September 9, 2019

Beautiful Sunflowers!

Good Rainy Morning!!!!

A perfect sewing day which I plan on having.......I have a couple of table runners to make and then quilt.

It was a busy but wonderful weekend here!  ALL the kids were here on Saturday!  The girls (and Jude) went to the Bowden Sun Maze.  The weather was absolutely perfect and it was a super fun time!  We went through the beautiful sunflower maze (we didn't get to the corn maze), had ice cream treats and then went to the U-Pick and got a bunch of fresh flowers!






The boys were replacing the brakes on Daughter1's car and when we got back we all sat outside and relaxed.  Perfect day!!!!!!!

After Son1, Son2, Jenna and Jude left Sunday morning, I cleaned, washed bedding and remade beds. Then I sat!  It sure was quiet!!!!!!!!!  

It is supposed to be rainy for the next couple of days so it will be a good time for sewing and painting......I need to get myself motivated for the painting!!!!  It's so hard when you don't have a deadline!!!!  I mean, it's been two years already....what's the rush???  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­  I know if I just got started.............

So I hope to have quilted items to post next time!!  It's going to be a coffee kinda day too!





No comments: