Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Shirt, Sleepover, Shot and Slippers


Like my new shirt?  It's a bit big but soooooo comfy!!  I LOVE anything Lori Holt...fabric, patterns, trims, notions and this is one of her shirts!!!  Farm Girl Vintage!!  Love the quilt block on the back too.πŸ’–


Hubby came home for the weekend and he hadn't seen this little girl for awhile, so her and her Mommy came out for a sleepover on Saturday.
 She found the letters for her name (from a bag of letter stickers I bought from Value Village for $1!) and put them in order and told me what they were and what they spelled.  I think she's so smart.πŸ‘“


We all went for a walk...the snow is melting quickly on the paths and it feels like spring might really be here.  πŸ‘


And our kids always manage a nap when they come for a visit!!


I have been waiting almost two months for another injection for my thumb/wrist.  It was really starting to hurt when I had to do any lifting of the girl I work with at school.  Had it done today......in a bit different place then last time.....and no freezing this time!  (just the numbing cream)  Just as painful so I guess it doesn't really matter if they give me freezing or not. I hope it works! How I will avoid any heavy lifting for two weeks is beyond me.......I'll have to ask for help I guess.  Last year I had it done at the end of the school year so I was good to go....and I didn't work with students that needed lifting.

 Last June:                                                             Today:

I popped in to Walmart to get some laundry detergent.....I had/have a bit of a rash on my upper arms and a bit on my chest....I had changed to Gain fabric softener and dryer sheets.....and I think that caused the break outs......soooooo I bought some Tide free and Bounce free and I hope that helps! I have never had a sensitivity to detergent before.  While at Walmart....I found these cutie patootie slippers I just had to have!!!!!!!!!!!


So I am sitting with my feet up trying to keep from using my left hand!  LOL  Hubby had a meeting in Red Deer today so popped to Sylvan Lake and met me for lunch before I came home and he went back to work. πŸ’•  Best part of my day.  



No comments: