Saturday, April 6, 2019

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

Do you know, when you are looking forward to something and know it will be "nice" but when it happens you realize it is FANTASTIC and just what you needed????  Well that was yesterday for me!  I was excited, most of all, to be meeting my friend Kim at the Red Deer Quilt Show.  But after spending the whole afternoon with her, shopping, looking at quilts and TALKING, I came home with a huge smile on my face and felt happy.....extremely happy! 😃 (I tried not to think of the sad....how we live too far apart now to see each other on a regular basis.😢)  A) her hugs are THE BEST!!!!  B) we can talk about anything  C) we need about a month to really catch up and D) she's a super wonderful friend.  ðŸ’•

The quilt show was great.  I swear there were almost as many vendors as quilts!!!  Kim is going again today with her Mom and if we weren't getting our granddaughter today, I would go again to meet with them.  Here are a couple of pictures of my favourites:







We had to get a "selfie" outside before we headed off to have a drink at Starbucks and we were laughing so hard neither of us got a good one!  HAHAHAHA!


Oh it was a great day..........*sigh*  Now to go look at what I bought and have a fondle!  ðŸ˜œ



1 comment:

Kimbo said...

I agree that this was the best day ever! What a blessing it is to have a pal like you. When we get together it’s like time flys and the laughing doesn’t stop! Thank you for being my friend.