Well, another week has passed and I have two and a half more until I go back to work for a day or two (not really sure what the schedule is!)
On Friday I had my annual mammogram appointment. I didn't get a pic of myself in a gown because here to you into the mammogram room and strip down! No time for modesty!!!! I didn't need an ultrasound but they wanted me back in 6 months to check out the surgery site again......I don't know what they are concerned about but I go to Calgary today and will ask my Dr there. If he sees nothing and Red Deer doesn't call to make an appointment I will not worry about it.
I had plans on spending the day in Red Deer shopping before and after my appointment but this little monkey and her Mommy came for a sleepover so we just did a little shopping before (Winners) and after (a quilt shop). Here she is having lunch....and a cotton candy milk drink! I think she likes it! 👍👍
It was another HOT day! I saw this get to 39 at one point! When you go for a mammogram you aren't to wear deodorant....well I told them I did because I wasn't subjecting anyone to that in 39 degree weather! No big deal...you just wipe it off. 😄
I felt a bit rattled after my appointment....I felt like I should have asked more questions but it was hard standing right by the full waiting room and I never think that quickly on my feet! Lyla was sleeping so I found and shopped (over spent!!) at this cute little shop!! Lyla woke up and her Mommy was bringing her in to find me as I was just coming out of the store.
After this we headed for home! Sundre was having a Bulls and Wagon rodeo so off we went......again, sweating bullets, but this little girl had a blast! I wish I could post the video of her dancing.....oh she cracked us up!!!!!! 😂
Saturday after they left I decided I HAD to clear out some of my kits to make room for new stuff I bought. I have to have a sale and have a lot more to go through once I decide when I will have that sale.....I want to purge so much more.......books, patterns, fabric, precuts........I also rearranged my space and now I feel like sewing something! I made a list of the kits I do have too......and will organize projects I want to do that aren't kits. I have sooooooo soooooooo much stuff!
I best go and get ready to hit the road. I pray for a parking space today. I am meeting my friend Deb for lunch afterwards....it won't be a long day but it will be nice to catch up with her and it will be the last time before school starts for both of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment