A couple of gals I work with, along with their daughters and the wife of a teacher at our school, are all stitchers. The wife arranges sewing days at their church hall and I went on Wednesday....after a day shopping at a sale at a shop I hadn't been to yet. Beaver Creek Mercantile. I went with Diane (a co-worker) and at first I really wasn't finding much....I was trying to be good but......then I walked around again and again! Anyway........here are some of the gals sewing, chatting, crocheting....it was a great day!
The sunset on the way home....I took this while stopped at a stop sign. 👍
I did finish this at sewing and gave it to my friend Sue yesterday while in Calgary. It was her birthday in June.....the colors are a bit nicer than this picture. (I think anyway):
I also made her one of these pincushions:
The pattern is free from Farmhouse Wool and Cotton Club on Facebook.
I am sitting outside stitching on another wool project enjoying the sun/heat. We have severe thunderstorm watches for our area and there was even talk of a tornado! I am sure hoping they are wrong.....and about the hail too. 😩 We certainly do not need either! It was likely this time last year we got the tennis ball sized hail.......maybe we won't be staying here long if this is typical weather for this area..................
Almost too hot on the deck....time to find some shade!



No comments:
Post a Comment