Oh summer time!!! I love the lazy days......not sure what I would do if I had a job outside the school....it would kill me to have to go to work when the weather is warm and sunny. I love having time to enjoy natures beauty....these flowers were just out in our bushes. I picked them yesterday and they are still nice this morning!
On Saturday Hubby and I took our granddaughter to our grandsons birthday party. He turned 2 yesterday. It was a bit crazy and chaotic....lots of kids there...most were older.....but it was fun!! Here are our two precious grand babies.....growing up way too fast but getting to be so much fun!
Jude went running down the sidewalk waving goodbye at us as we drove down his street. I wanted to get out and stay!!!! It was soooooooo cute!!! I think they are coming down in a couple of weeks for a nice visit. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
And so this little monkey stayed overnight another night at Gammy and Papa's! She was so good at the party! Here she is trying on some shoes a little too big for her yet! LOL
We drove her home to Calgary yesterday, stopped in Cochrane for lunch and then came home and took garbage to the dump. It was such a nice day....I couldn't waste it by being inside so sat out and read and stitched.....ahhhhhh. Again, those lazy days of summer. (and not getting anything done!)
I am sitting here this morning looking at my long "wishful thinking" list and wondering what I will actually accomplish this summer. My friend Pam is coming for a visit and arrives Sunday night and I know she won't care if my windows are washed or my furniture is shampooed. I can't wait for her visit! I'm sure we will put on some miles visiting a few quilt shops and thrift stores around the area!!! Yippee! A partner in crime!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment