Follow by Email

Monday, June 5, 2017

My Head is Spinning!!!!!!!!

These last few days have been CrAzY!  Let me fill you in!  
But first off I treated myself to some peonies.....LOVE this flower....they are beautiful and they smell wonderful!  They are all open now.

Daughter1 surprised me with this mug!  <3 


My friend is in the hospital in Edmonton....recently diagnosed with leukaemia (AML) and is undergoing chemo....her treatments are finished but she has to stay in hospital for a total of 30 days.  She sent me this picture....the bird picture is something I painted for her...I also made one for her daughter.  I was so touched that this is something she will be looking at for 30 days.......I hope my prayers and positive vibes come through it.  I need her to get better......


This morning I popped into the kindergarten class I was working in.  They presented me with this adorable picture!!!!!  Each grape was a picture made by the children.  The purple ones were from the class I worked with the longest and who I saw today.  They were to be pictures of them and I.  I think the kids were surprised I was there and I received many great hugs!!!!!!!!  I hope to pop in again before the end of the year.


I have signed up for this class that starts tomorrow night.  If you can, zoom in on the flowers in the basket.....cute! I really shouldn't take the time to go to this class but it's only for two evenings so I should be able to manage.......because........


We found out today that our house sold.......here's where the craziness comes in.  My friend Pam came for a visit and arrived Wednesday....she came with me to my Dr appointment in Calgary Thursday.  While at our stop at a quilt shop I got a call from the realtor we have had show our place a few times.  He asked if one of his associates could show our house....I said "sure"  So Pam had to withstand me cleaning and us driving around for over an hour on Friday only to find out our realtor had told me the wrong day! The showing was to be Saturday....and what else was Saturday???  My purging sale!!!!!  So I bumped the sale time up to end at noon, Pam left around 11, my friend Sue helped me at the sale and I quickly tidied up and Hubby, the dogs and I left again.....Lonnnnnng story short, we have accepted an offer but we have to be out by July 10!!!!!!!  Conditions are to come off next week......I am kind of panicking thinking of everything I have to do!  We are hoping to just rent for a bit while we figure out what and where we want to be!  Saying my head is spinning is an understatement.  We hadn't listed officially and had kind of thought we would wait until next spring!  LOLOL  Oh what is life if not unpredictable!!!!!   Here is my celebratory drink at supper tonight with Daughter 2


I will work on purging unwanted stuff and by then the conditions should be lifted and I can start packing!  Garage sales will be happening for the next few weekends.  I've got this!  hahaha (wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment