Follow by Email

Monday, May 29, 2017

Feels Like Summer!

We have had some amazing weather and I had Hubby in a motivated mood to get a few things done this weekend!  I do feel guilty asking but hey, this is his place too!  hahaha!!!  We planted a few more shrubs and some more perennial plants in the back flowerbeds yesterday.  We also gave them a good soaking.  I think the beds look much better and will really look good when the old plants start filling out and flowering.  I haven't bought annuals for my barrel planters yet.....one of these days.  I am just waiting for our big hail storm.  Maybe this year we won't get one.....fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

I am having another quilty purging sale this Saturday.  I didn't have one last year and still have a bunch of stuff to "relocate" (right Kathy!) to someone else's home.  I went through the kit cupboard and found more to add to it.  Here are a few of the things I decided to part with....I have some wool felt kits and a rug hooking kit to add as well....they are in another room.



Oh, good intentions!  And don't think the cupboard is bare.....FAR from it!!!!!! But I purged last week before Heritage Park Quilt Show in Calgary and decided I wasn't going to tempt myself this year.  *patting myself on the back!!*  But my friend Pam is arriving on Wednesday and I know we will visit a few quilt shops (I have a Dr appointment in Calgary Thursday so we might as well make a day of it!) so I hope I can have some restraint.  


This peanut spent most of the day Saturday with us....her Mom did too.  Here is a shot of a snapchat Daughter1 had sent me one day....she has discovered that she can take her clothes off!  Oh she cracks us up.....doing funny things like pretending to pass you something then pulls it away and laughs!!!!!  Hubby wants to teach her to say "psych!" when she does it!  The expressions she makes (this is one of her new ones) and just her overall personality, keep us laughing for sure!!!



And this is happening with the other peanut!!!!!!  He is always on the move so the fact he is starting to walk already does not surprise me!!!!!!!!  (I hope the video works!sorry I can't get it to work....so computer illiterate!)



Look at the facial expression when he starts!!!  Another one who cracks me up!!!!!  Time for a visit soon!!!!!!!!! (even though we just saw him on the long weekend!!!!)


I am working through my to-do list for the day....it's a long one but I am making headway!  Another beautiful day out there!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment