Follow by Email

Monday, November 14, 2016

Beauty, Babies, and Taking Care of Business!

We have been having some beautiful sunrises.  This was one from a couple of days ago.  As usual, the picture does not do it justice!!

Baby Lyla having a funny hair day!  LOL  Her and her mommy have found their own place and will be moved out by tomorrow.  I have mixed feelings.....I am happy they are still going to be living in our town!


The big boy Jude already 4 months old!  I am hoping to get to see this little munchkin and give him cuddles in a couple/three weeks!


We will be celebrating our fifth Christmas here and have never put up lights.  I caught Hubby at the right moment and we went and bought some and put them up....on November 12th and it was so warm Hubby wore shorts!  We didn't do a lot but it will add to the festive feeling this year!

Today I finished the second stocking....they are all set to be filled!  Not perfect but made with love from Grandma.  :) 


Health update:  My lymph nodes are cancer free!!!  YaHoO!!  My surgeon even implied that maybe I won't need radiation.....but now I am a patient of the cancer clinic and have an appointment on December 5th to meet with the "cancer Doctor".  I was told it was for a consultation and it will be 1 to 2 hours long!  Please send prayers/positive thoughts....I am hoping my surgeon is right!  

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME news Jane. Hugs, hope and prayers for you ☺

    ReplyDelete