We have been having some beautiful sunrises. This was one from a couple of days ago. As usual, the picture does not do it justice!!
Baby Lyla having a funny hair day! LOL Her and her mommy have found their own place and will be moved out by tomorrow. I have mixed feelings.....I am happy they are still going to be living in our town!
The big boy Jude already 4 months old! I am hoping to get to see this little munchkin and give him cuddles in a couple/three weeks!
We will be celebrating our fifth Christmas here and have never put up lights. I caught Hubby at the right moment and we went and bought some and put them up....on November 12th and it was so warm Hubby wore shorts! We didn't do a lot but it will add to the festive feeling this year!
Today I finished the second stocking....they are all set to be filled! Not perfect but made with love from Grandma. :)
Health update: My lymph nodes are cancer free!!! YaHoO!! My surgeon even implied that maybe I won't need radiation.....but now I am a patient of the cancer clinic and have an appointment on December 5th to meet with the "cancer Doctor". I was told it was for a consultation and it will be 1 to 2 hours long! Please send prayers/positive thoughts....I am hoping my surgeon is right!


1 comment:
AWESOME news Jane. Hugs, hope and prayers for you ☺
Post a Comment