Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

It's Listed...Now What?

Again I apologize for being MIA. A LOT has been going on in our lives.  First this happened:


In order to even think about "the dream" we have to downsize.  :o)  We have only had one showing and that was this past Sunday.....our realtor is on vacation and another company showed it and we have had no feedback....but no offer either so they must not have been interested.  We are in no rush and have it listed until the end of November and then we will pull it off the market.  I thought it was going to be easy with mainly me and the dogs home.  We officially listed on a Monday and on Tuesday Daughter2 and our granddaughter moved back home....oh and her shedding-like-crazy-dog Gordon!  So its been a bit stressful but I am trying not to drive myself insane!  :oP

We had visitors again the long weekend and these two are so completely different in looks!  Lyla now has 4 teeth!  Jude is getting some too.  Fair and dark....LOVE them both so much!!!!!!

   

The seasons are really changing here.  Leaves are turning, it's getting so much cooler.  In fact we had quite the frost this morning on the grass.  I don't work on Mondays so decided it was time to pull out some fall decor yesterday...but not too much because of the house being listed...I mainly just did the mantle.


Here's the bench at our front door:


One of the mums I bought at Home Depot:


There is snow on the mountains now and I doubt it will be going away.  Soon it will be the busy weekend of hot air balloon races, historic house tours and the car show.  I can't wait!  LOVE LOVE LOVE watching the balloons fly over the house in the morning.  This all happens in a couple of weeks from now!!

Hopefully in the next post I can show you something creative I've made!  Not that I have been working on anything!  The new Quilt Sampler magazine had an adorable table runner pattern in it that would be great for our big dining room table.....lots of little log cabin blocks though so who knows if it will happen for this year.  

Off to work this afternoon......sun is shining, sky is blue......perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment