Let's start with Easter. We had a great Easter with all the kids and my Dad here. The weather was great and the littles had a great time hunting and finding Easter eggs.
Dad with all his great grandkids
The hunt!
Little bunny foo foo
Then this little girl went in to have her tonsils and adenoids out....finally! She has had problems for so long and she handled everything like a trouper!!! No crying! When they were discharged, the nurse told her she had been her best patient of the day....when Lyla told me that she was upset that she didn't even get a sticker! 😂
My Dad made a frame for my A is for Alphabet stitchery. I think I am going to darken the outside border a bit. He had complete freedom to design whatever and came up with the red border which I was leery about until I saw it and loved it.
This is Block one of a stitch along with Julie Porter. Can't wait for number two which should be out the end of the week.
A gift for some special people. My friend Kim and her husband want to gift it to some very special patients of his and I pieced the top as my contribution to two people who are amazing and a great friends of my Dad.
This was a kit from my purging sale (many came back in!!) I had two people interested but declined once I gave them the price for shipping. So I whipped it up! Easy peasy....the centre is a panel.
Look what I bought off of a Buy and Sell.....
I need more books so I can play more songs.....I'm not good and I play simply but I enjoy it.😃
I have started walking this week and tracking using MyFitnessPal app. So far so good. I know I have to keep busy during the day and it's working so far. Now the weather has been nice so I hope I will still walk in the rain! 🤞
More restrictions announced today....I'm not sure the extent of it all as I "tuned in late" and then couldn't stand to watch anymore.....









No comments:
Post a Comment