Good Morning!!!!! The sun is coming around the trees and it's to be a gorgeous day and even nicer weekend!!!! Melt snow, melt!!!! We are sheltered in here so we still have a bit in the yard/trees. I know I am rushing it but I am very much ready for Spring to arrive!!!!!
I finished this top last week!!!!!! A ton of work but I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! I'm off to the quilt shop today to look for backing so I can ship it off to my BFF Kim to work her magic!!!!!!!
This little dude turned one on Wednesday! Gosh, time flies as I remember vividly the night he was born.....he's such a happy boy! He and his sister are coming tomorrow for the night and I can't wait!!!!
It's been a busy week for company. Son2 and his girlfriend Courtney (whom we met for the first time) came last weekend so too did Daughters1 & 2, Lyla, Brody and Ryan. Full house but wonderful!!!!! The Calgary peeps left Saturday and Son2 and gf left Sunday.
Son2s hair was so long Daughter2 was braiding it! π
We had our own birthday celebration for Brody....do you think he likes chocolate cake? π
Then on Monday Jenna decided her and the boys needed a break from the house so they came down from the north and spent a couple of days!!! Here's my Captain America!!!:

This is only the second time I've seen and cuddled this guy and he had changed so much!!!! π

Jude gets here and immediately sets up his "arcade". He turns that lamp on if the arcade is open....what a kid!!!!
I can now post pics of this pincushion I made for Kim for her birthday. I really enjoyed making it for her and she loved it!! I make it so it's attached with Velcro and it can be changed out if necessary.
I'm heading to BeaverCreek soon for backings and ????? π I made a baby quilt with tumbler blocks and need a nice fuzzy backing for it so I can get it done. I will quilt that one myself. I also have another project or two I'd like to find fabric for...........I am going against my "no buy" rule for the year!!!!!!!!! I just feel the "need"!!!!!! hahahaha!
I joined a swap in one of my Facebook groups and I showed the project I sent to my swap partner a couple of posts ago. Well, this is the one I received from her and I LOVE it!!!!!!!! It is hanging in our livingroom so I can admire it every day and as usual, the picture does not do it justice. I am always nervous about joining these things....I feel pressure to have to make something but then when it's done and sent I worry about whether or not the recipient will like it!!!
Well off I go to prepare for the day.....quilt shop and groceries!









No comments:
Post a Comment