Wednesday, March 31, 2021

A Man And His Dog

 Last day of March....I truly believed it was going to go out like a lion....a couple of days ago we had unbelievable winds and blowing snow.....but it's to be a beautiful sunny day for the next few days which can melt ALL the snow!!!!  

This dog....she really does smile....and when she is looking into her daddy's eyes, she is in love!  (ignore Hubby's chins....it's a family thing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)


And two of my babies.....staring out the window at the birds:


FaceTimed this goof last night!  πŸ˜:


This little man is three months old already!!!!!!!!!  Oh he is so squishable!!!!  :


More projects getting done:

An oldie


This is a new one....Kim sent me a pattern I had to try:


Another oldie!:


An ancient one!  Kim worked her magic on the quilting....the binding got done a couple of days ago:


Made these for the grandkids to fill for Easter...the extra one is for Son2 girlfriends little girl.....did that make sense?  They are super easy to do!!:


I did my first Zoom class last Friday and this was the project.  A Cheri pattern of course!  I am doing another the end of April:

Busy weekend coming up!!!!!!  I have lots to do today and am sitting in my pjs!  Must get moving.....Happy Easter to all!  I hope you are having some sort of celebration!!
🐰πŸ₯š✟



No comments: