Hi....here's the happy post! π Like I said previously, I do not make resolutions. But when I go down to my sewing area I have been feeling overwhelmed with how many WIPs I have (Works In Progress). I apparently was (am??) a Block of the Month-aholic and have many of those started.....so, I made a list....I bravely pulled them all out and wrote down, in a book, what I have to finish. Two of them I listed on FB destasher groups because I didn't think I wanted to finish them (not sold yet) and the rest of the WIPs (not only BOMs) were written down...in INK....in a book! π³ WOWZERS....eye opening! I started on that list (I am proud of my progress so far!) .....These are the first ones done (tops done):

Completed!
Some friends got cushions for Christmas:
And a quilt for the new grandson along with some burp cloths:
Here is our sweet Joey on his quilt....after it was quilted by my talented friend Kim:
This snuggly sweetheart was born on December 29th....and we finally got to see him in person when he was three weeks old. His big brother is thrilled and so are his parents. π
This big dude is now almost 11 months old!!!!! CRAZY!!!!! He is so darn happy!
(and squeezable!!!! π and drooly!!!! LOLπ)
These two were here for Christmas with their parents. ππππ It was quiet with only them and Daughter2 but wonderful just the same.
So I hope to keep the sew-jo flowing! I am working on another WIP now and have the house blocks done on this old Kim Diehl BOM:
There is still a ton of work to do...sashing, corner star blocks and a scrappy border......but I love anything Kim Diehl and look forward to this getting finished and crossed off the list!!!!
I hope everyone is "surviving" and doing what they need in order to feel safe, and most importantly, happy. ππππ



















No comments:
Post a Comment