Saturday, July 4, 2020

Time Flies!


Three years ago today we had everything packed up in High River to move to where we are now.  It was a bittersweet day....exciting and sad....and SCORCHING hot!  I really, really, really miss our HR home and neighbourhood but I do love the quiet of country living here.....I can go out in my pjs and no one will see!  😄I am thankful we have great neighbours here too.


This shack has undergone several changes both outside and inside.  It still has alot of things that still need to be done.  The perfect size for Hubby and I but it gets a little squishy when everyone is here.

This pic was taken shortly after we moved in:


My friend Liz and her husband flying over the other day: 


We are definitely in the woods!  😁

But it is home and home is where the heart is.  I am thankful.  

Hubby has gone up north and I have Lyla and Brody for overnight today.  It's to start raining/storming this afternoon.  Ugh.  I was hoping we could be outside.  Oh well, it will be a fun day nonetheless.  

No comments: