Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head.....

Oh rain....please go away!  I really can't complain as we haven't been getting near as much as they have up north.  This bout started yesterday afternoon when I was at my friend Diane's.  Oh it was a great visit.......I really needed that.  I popped out there after I had my hair cut  💇.......feels so much better than before!  It was "long" and heavy!  Now it's more layered.

Last post I put a pic of our shack in the woods shortly after we moved in.  We really really really need to re-side it and I am hoping that will be the first thing to happen when Hubby gets working again and we can get ahead (that will never happen but we have to do the siding sooner rather than later).  Things looked okay on this dated siding when we moved here but we discovered the previous owner had slapped paint on and now it is peeling in places (lipstick on a pig!).

Our outside "improvements" have been with the deck.  New railing and stairs going down the south side.  I also tamed the flowerbed and added new perennials.

                                                                             Before:


Now:


When I had the kiddos on Saturday for a sleepover, it was nice enough in the morning to enjoy some outside time.  Brody is asleep after going for a walk in the stroller.  Lyla could swing for days!!!!


She came dressed as a princess!


Computer work with Hubby today I think.  Job searching.......we need groceries but I don't want to go out in this weather......maybe it will stop later.  🙏

Enjoy the day!


No comments: