Monday, June 10, 2019

Convocation and June


Our youngest had a busy day on Friday.  It was her 24th birthday AND her convocation from university.  We are very proud of her and hope she has a successful future doing what she loves!!  

It was a rainy day that day but it was all inside and then off we went to Julios for her birthday supper:


Mexican restaurant in Calgary....it was yummy!!

This little girl came home with us for the weekend:


She really cracks us up!  (she put her socks on her hands) Too bad the weather remained wet and grey as playing outside would have been fun but we have fun anyway.


Twelve more days of work and it can't go fast enough!  This week is usual but next week we have field trips and end of year parties!  I have so much to do before now and then!  The last four days we, in kindergarten, don't have any students but it will be busy with cleaning the room and new parent/student orientations.  I will meet the new teacher I have been assigned to work with for next year!!  (yes, I think I will return....only 2 days/week and a Friday here and there....my fingers are crossed for Tuesday/Thursday but I'm not holding my breath!)

THEN, on the last day of school, I get to meet with Pam and pick up my cuties (the two in the middle!!!)  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!


I normally don't want to wish time to fly by but I do for the month of June!!!!!!!!  








No comments: