Ahhhhhh this week has been wonderful so far. Started off with our anniversary...here we are "cheer-sing" (is that even a word??) with our beverages of choice. I'm not much of a wine drinker but this is Moscato...bubbly and sweet. Now to work on finishing the bottle before it goes flat! LOL That might take awhile!!! Hubby brought home supper so I didn't have to cook.....no big fuss made...just the way we like it!
We got snow Monday and Tuesday but yesterday was GORGEOUS!!!! Blue skies, sunshine and warmth! Oh what simple things make a persons heart happy!! Backing up to Tuesday, I cleaned the house and decided to re-arrange the living room furniture. I don't have many options in this tiny space but change is always nice. 😃 I pulled up the blinds so we had a clear view of the trees and sun when it came out yesterday.
I had bought birdseed on the weekend for the two bird feeders we have....I know, I should have been doing it all winter long but I feel sorry the birds now that this snow won't go away. I am sitting in the sunroom this morning and there are finally a couple of little birds going to the one in the second picture. I hope they both get used soon.
I have left organizing the stuff for the accountant for forever and got that done yesterday only to discover we haven't been getting Visa statements for most of the time we have been here. (BAD book keeper I am!!!) Blair will have to call for those and then I think it's done.
Today is another beautiful sunshiny day! What I love most about having time off is not waking up to an alarm and having long leisurely mornings in my pjs just putzing around. I am going to pop into Olds today to the bank and then visit the gals sewing at the church. Maybe I could bring some hand stitching.........I made Crack Chicken in the Instant Pot yesterday and it was pretty yummy! Ribs tonight! Another reason I love being home...meal planning and having the energy to want to cook!


No comments:
Post a Comment