Saturday was Son1's 29th birthday! Of course he doesn't look like this anymore (lol!!) but man oh man where did those 29 years go??? He was born on Thanksgiving weekend in Calgary so he always seems to get to celebrate with us! I'm sure he is thrilled about that! π
My brother and his girlfriend came down and spent Sunday with us. He had never been to our High River house so I was happy he decided to finally visit.
The BEST part of the whole weekend was having these two kiddos with us for three days (almost). My heart bursts with love for them. I never thought I could love a kiddo more than my own kids but I've learned you sure can!!
Only one "fight" over a truck.....they are both crying here holding onto that truck for dear life! LOL Look at Hubby's face....he's quite amused by it all! hahaha They did great together besides this little tiff and I could have just sat and played with them all weekend instead of cooking and cleaning!
My Dad was also here for the weekend.....it was so busy I didn't even think of taking more pics with him included....that was dumb! I don't think he was feeling the greatest....he had a cough. He was in charge of the turkey and stuffing again and it turned out great. We were both bossed in the kitchen but I won't get into that.π It likely won't happen here again.
This house was a bit squished for 10 adults.....the kitchen was really squished for three cooks! π Christmas will be better although Son1 says they might not come....they are thinking about staying home this year. Needless to say I had a big cry when they left.....I sure hope he changes his mind by then.π’ I can't imagine Christmas without everyone here.......I knew it was going to happen one day but not this soon. Anyway, I will stay hopeful that he does change his mind. π
Back to work today but I don't have to work this Friday! I plan on spending time in my sewing room on Wednesday. I have to try and find my sewing mo-jo.....I think we may get snow this week and I really do not look forward to driving in it to get to work. I know it's going to happen one day but this is too soon for winter!
Best get going and get ready for the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment