Her first photo taken moments after she was born:
Finally able to hold her!! (Don't judge the lack of makeup. Teehee. 😆 It was a long night!):
Daughter2 has a dog named Gordon whom I babysat while she was in pre-labor and labor. He gets along great with our dogs so it really was no problem. Yesterday they stopped in before heading for home. I think Gordon loves this new addition.....Daughter2 says he's all concerned when Lyla makes even makes a noise!
Here is when Mom came to pick him up....he's not really sad! Lyla had kisses!!
I have had so many congratulation wishes from friends and family (except my one cousin whom I still haven't heard from..... hurts me deeply). My friend Kim even sent ME flowers!!!!!! I truly am blessed in so many ways. My life is not perfect but I don't think there is anything I would change. I know I am so lucky.
More pictures:
One day I will catch up on my sleep.....as you get older I think it takes longer!!!! But who cares.....it was all sooooooo worth it!!!! Now to finish quilt 2 for baby Lyla!






4 comments:
Hi Jane. How precious. I am so happy for you. Enjoy this very special bundle!!☺
She is perfect... I was so lucky to hear one of her first cries lol!
Congrats to both you and baby. You are both so lucky to have each other! Enjoy. Best wishes always. ☺
Post a Comment