Monday, January 17, 2022

Quilters Gonna Quilt

Hello again....wow, twice (so far) in one month!!!!  I'm not sure who reads my blog anymore because they have changed how you get notified so the ones who used to find out when I posted something new likely don't anymore.....I should find out how to change that......


One of my most dedicated/loyal followers/readers is my BFF Kim....who is also my longarm quilter!  She has these two quilts in her possession and is starting on the big star one first.  She does such a beautiful job that I cannot wait to get them back....but there's no rush Kim!! (incase you are reading this!) LOL 




These next two quilts should be arriving soon.....the first one was a kit I had had in my sale last summer.....the centre is a panel....and when it didn't sell right away I brought it in and made it!


This one is for my grandson Jude.  He is really into super heros (I hope he still is!) and this will go on his bed.  


I've started a free mystery BOM from Buttermilk Basin that has a foundation and then you change out the oval every month.  I have to quilt the foundation and make the oval....coming along!  (WHY I started something knew is beyond me.....as long as it gets finished!)

The weather has been beautiful...the snow was melting away and the dogs have been getting out for a walk or two a day.  The temps are to drop for a couple of days and we might get some snow but hey, it's still January!!  I did a big grocery shop yesterday so we will be good for awhile.  Hoping our stupid govt with their rules for truckers doesn't result in a supply shortage.  We have the biggest idiot running our country!  Grrrrrrr.

Anywhoooooooooo.....find your happy today!

 

No comments: