I met Daughter1 in Calgary Thursday and picked up Miss Lyla. Friday we made this snowman......(there is only an outline of a snowman left as of today!). She "helped" me get stuff ready on Saturday morning before the arrival of the rest of the crew!!
Jude and Lyla get along very well now. Lyla watches Jude to see what he is going to do and follows along but when I hear them playing, it's her that tells him how they are going to play and what they are going to do! Funny and at a fun age!
Here they are in Judes Gator which stays here now. Jude does all the driving...Lyla just hangs on!
Once everyone left on Sunday (early afternoon) I got the house back in order and cleaned. I couldn't relax until I did! Yesterday Hubby and I put the lawn furniture away for the winter and then went to vote. I putzed in my sewing area when we got home and got things ready for the sewing groups Birthday Block Club. On October 25th & 26th we are having sewing days and will be exchanging our fabrics. We will start with blocks for our January Birthday girl.
I am off on an adventure tomorrow and will post all about it once I get home! I can't wait and only hope the animals survive with Hubby! 😅
🐈🐈🐕🐕
Off to pack!


1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving Kachuk family!! Excited for your adventure as well!
Post a Comment