Last Thursday these cuties arrived and have been doing sooooooo well!
I put them in their huge tiered cage at night and it has been working wonderfully! No ripping around tearing up the place during the night. It's great having the two of them as they play together and I have a lot of toys around for them to play with. So far they haven't caused too much havoc but they are still young....and small. ๐
We had Miss Lyla since Friday evening of last week....she went home yesterday morning. She wore me out! They are moving to a new place so Mommy was packing and then moving and thought it would be much easier without Lyla underfoot. So nice to have her but we enjoy the peace and quiet once she goes home. LOL ๐
Gotta love Snapchat filters!
She will be back on Saturday and so will Jenna and Jude!!!!!!! (I think they arrive on Friday!!!) Can't wait!!!!!!!
We don't have alot of lawn here......small patches here and there....and my garden was so crappy last year and with just the two of us we don't need much....lots of Farmers Markets around to get what we need anyway. So Hubby planted grass and he took the fence down this weekend.......it still needs to fill in and get a bit hardier but he was anxious to do it so it happened. haha I have two flowerbeds we put mulch on to define them.......we will see. It will be nice to have the extra lawn to roam around on!
I had my "beauty day" yesterday....nails then hair. I love the chats I have with both gals! It was a good day.
Well, this isn't getting laundry done and I have to prepare for my sewing day tomorrow with the group! I know I will do more visiting than sewing but that's okay. It's to rain a lot so a perfect day to sew!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment