Friday, September 21, 2018

Fifty Five


 This is 55.  My birthday was yesterday and I NEVER post pictures of myself primarily because I am overweight and feel terrible about my looks.  With age comes wrinkly necks, chin hairs, grey hairs, saggy boobs, back fat, spare tires, declining eye sight.....the list goes on.  Why I feel the need to hide from those things?  I'm not sure as I know no one is perfect!  I do vow to do something about the weight in the near future....once again!  A rollercoaster for me and many.  We've started a walking group at school and we go right after school which is great!  That's a start!  In my 55th year I want to make some changes all related to my health and well being!  Onward and upward!  Wish me luck!!



Besides doing this all for myself I want to do it for these two.......my loves!



Man oh man they fill my heart!  I'd like to be around for them for a very long time. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™

I also have to be around for another 100 years (at least) to finish all the quilt projects I have let alone all the ones I continue to buy!!!!!  ARGH  Here's a lovely fat quarter pack of Lori Holts Autumn Love fabric.  She has a free pattern out but of course I would need more fabric if I wanted to make that!  LOL  It's a disease!!!!!!


A gift I did complete for my friend Kim and her 50th birthday (which was in MARCH!!).  


Family friends of ours (great friends of my Dad's) were racing at Millarville a couple of weekends ago so we went with Daughter1 and Lyla to watch.  


She loves the horses and races!  (and I had a taste of Shady Orchards wine and it's yummmmo!  I have to remind my Dad to bring me some when he comes next weekend!!!!)

Then this came:

Then it left and then it came and then it left and now it's back.  I haven't even pulled out my fall decorations but I haven't put lawn furniture away either because I am hopeful we will still be able to enjoy it before this white crap comes to stay!  I don't know what I will do if we have another long winter....I really don't................

Work has started since I last posted and it's going "okay".  I am working with a sweet little girl but there is another EA in the same classroom I don't know I can handle being around for the whole school year.  ๐Ÿ˜  She's been there for decades and I don't know if she ever plans on retiring!!!!! 
Time will tell...............

So that is my world in a nutshell for the past almost month...........maybe I will have to post on here progress pics or results at least of my weight loss  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Feeling hopeful!!!!!!  



















No comments: