I made the two boys I work with, tied fleece blankets for an end of the year gift. They loved them!!!! I asked for pictures of the boys with them and I immediately got this from this guys' grandma (whom he lives with). He's sound asleep with his stuffed monkey Row-bert. 💙 She said it went on his bed as soon as he got home. I told them both they were hugs from me and to snuggle when they needed one. When you do the job I do, all you wish for is that you made a difference in their lives....for the better of course! I sure hope I did.
Last weekend I sat out on the deck to get some air and relax....I opened the patio umbrella and something landed on my arm....at first I thought a big moth...well.....nope, it was a bat! Cutie pie but he couldn't stay in my umbrella or on my arm so I tucked him in a dark place and he was gone the next day. Bats are great to have around to eat bugs!!!!
Yesterday morning I was in our sunroom having my coffee when I looked out to see this. This little one is not very old and sooooooo cute! I hope to see them again and watch her/him grow up!
And then there is this little monkey!!!! That was a whole roll of toilet paper!!!!! I don't know whether getting another kitten will keep her occupied or I'll have both causing havoc! I haven't asked for any updated pictures....might do that in a bit.
It is a gloriously beautiful day today. We've had a couple of days of a nice rain and now it's warm....and humid (not like in Ontario though!) I have weeded my flowerbeds and am now sitting in the shade with the nice breeze writing this. All of us girls are outside! Molly loves it out here! At least it keeps her out of trouble! hahaha I hope to get the motivation to clean later but it can always wait until tomorrow....... 🙋 (not sure who this blonde is but she's voting for tomorrow! LOLOLOL We will see.)


No comments:
Post a Comment