Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Baby Cuddles!!!!!

Awwwww baby cuddles!  And I got in a lot this past weekend.  I cannot believe how much this little guy has grown and changed!  Two weeks and he comes down to Grandma and Grandpa's.  I can't wait!!!!!  He was actually sad to see us go....he started to cry and it broke Grandma's heart!!!!!!!


Daughter2 and her team won the spring tournament in Ardrossan.....it was good hockey.  I realized this weekend I've been doing this hockey "thing" for 21 years!  (with my kids....way more than that watching my Dad and brother!)


Final score......


Jenna, Jude and I went shopping on Saturday and skipped the hockey (I figured after 21 years I can miss a game or two!)... we went to The Barn Owl in Stony Plain.....bought four more 1803 Candles (yikes! I purged my candle cupboard to make room!) and this candle warmer.  :o) Mmmmmmmmm they all smell so gooooooood!


Work yesterday went rather smoothly and I didn't feel totally exhausted afterwards so decided to clean the house....well, I was pooped by the time I finished!  I still have our bedding and towels to wash but I can do that tomorrow after work.  

This was the brilliant blue sky this morning....it was cool but I love the sunshine....it gives me energy!  I went and got groceries then came home and did nothing!  hahahaha!  Decided to call and see if I could get in to have my nails done and I could so went and got that done.  I will be more productive on Thursday!  ;o)  Work tomorrow....I'm hoping it's another great day!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Your projects all look amazing Jane.:-) Let me know when you are up in this area again :-)

    ReplyDelete